Hwy 503 is a connecting road to NF-25 or down to Hwy 14, but it's also a great out and back kind of road when you just want something simple. Running between Woodland (just off I-5) and Cougar.
- Length: 28 miles
- Road Surface: Mostly excellent
- Road Type: Great sweepers, tight corners and some open road.
- Lots of trees and a couple lakes
- Cougar is your last gas if you're continuing on.
- Come in the fall for some amazing leaves!
Get a map: https://goo.gl/maps/V3vHw
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.